Why Car Wraps are a Good Investment for Your Austin Business in 2022
As a business owner, the one question that emerges anytime you open your wallet is: is this a good investment? Some expenditures are necessary for day-to-day operations. You make the assumption that they will have a return on investment. One way to market your business without too much upfront cost is through car wraps.
Wondering if car wraps are a good investment for your Austin business? We outline some of the details below.
If you are looking to create a beautiful and eye-catching car wrap for your small business. The Wrap Genius can help you design one.
What is a Car Wrap?
You know them when you see them. They are instantly recognizable and often get immediate reactions. Car wraps have been turning heads for decades as manufacturers developed new designs and vibrant colors. As an advertising tool, it has been around for decades, using the power of graphics to promote name recognition and brand awareness.
Car wraps are vehicle decals made out of vinyl. Techs apply them on top of the vehicle’s original paint and the material changes the appearance and color of the vehicle. These wraps are a great way to alter the appearance of a car without doing any permanent damage to the vehicle. They come off easily, allow for visibility in windows, and give the driver an array of options when it comes to designing.
Why are Car Wraps a Good Investment for Local Businesses?
In the digital age, everyone seems to believe that the only place to advertise is online via social media or websites. And while this is an important part of any business, local businesses need to focus their energies on the immediate surrounding area.
What better way to use the fact that people still have to commute to places? Using the city as your platform, you can spread brand awareness while you perform errands or go about your business.
How Car Wraps Benefit for Your Business
What return on investment can you get from car wraps? Here are just a few of the main benefits:
A myriad of options
- Car wraps offer an array of options. You can do small decals, large decals, or full vehicle covers. You can opt for a black and white design, a full-color design, or one or two colors that represent your company.
An efficient process
- Getting your vehicle wrapped does not have to be a long process. Once you have the design, the process is relatively quick. Depending on the complexity and size of the design, it might take anywhere from a few hours to a few days. This means you can get back on the road right away.
- As you drive around your city, town, or locale, you expose your brand logo, colors, and special promotions. People can’t click out of it, and because it’s on the road, they are more likely to pay attention to these details.
- Compared to expensive online campaigns, a vehicle wrap is a gift that keeps on giving. You can leave it on your car as long as you want or replace it every time you have a new promotion or service, but the exposure will continue even long after the initial overhead cost.
- One of the main questions business owners ask is about the longevity of the wraps. A vehicle wrap can last up to a couple of years. The usual lifespan is about five to seven years. To help your wrap last longer, you can follow some easy maintenance tips to get more bang for your buck.
What Does it Cost to Wrap Your Vehicle?
This answer really depends on the size of the wrap, as well as how many colors you are using in your design. Below are some baseline costs to help you get an idea, but if you want a more precise quote, call us here at The Wrap Genius.
Invest in Your Business with a Vehicle Wrap & Grow Your Business
Wrap Genius is dedicated to designing and implementing high-quality beautifully-crafted vehicle wraps to help your Austin business. Whether you are a landscaping company, pool-cleaning business, food truck business, engineering firm, or doggy spa, your business can get more exposure with vehicle wraps!
Want to learn more about the vehicle wrap cost, process, and options? Call us at the Wrap Genius today.